Group Sound Meditation Dates
Thank you so much for all of your support through the last 4 years of sound baths in Thousand Oaks.
Ethereal Sound will be making some new changes for the new year 2021 and I wanted to share them with you.
1. All sound bath prices will be $40 per person , this reflects the time and energy I put into our group sessions. All sessions will have to be pre paid for attendance on Venmo. You can download Venmo App to your phone, its connected to your bank account, and is the same company as Pay Pal. Find me on Venmo @SoundDonations
2. I will no longer be allowing anyone to switch the dates for sound baths.
3. All Private group Sound and Reiki Sessions will be discussed with me before booking and a non refundable deposit will be put down to book the date.
4. All my Sound Events are Private events and are drug and alcohol free. Also 18 and over please. For children sessions please email me for a one on one, as they need a different level of sound. Also for pets or space clearing contact me directly
5. Also if you have a pace maker, severe heart condition or a history of seizures, my sound baths are not recommend. If you have a serious mental illness , please contact your primary Dr to get a clearing before attending.
Thank you for your support.
All levels of meditation are welcome. It doesn’t matter if you have never meditated before or have been practicing for years. Sound meditation is one of the easiest ways to take you on a journey for a deep relaxation and detoxification.
We will starting with a short voice guided meditation calling in Archangels , Your Ancestors and guides to help heal any wounds you might have ( emotional, physical, mental or spiritual ). These wounds could be from past or present. After the voice guided meditation we then begin the sound bath.
I am opening this beautiful residence to all of you for a group sound meditation. With the cathedral ceilings and wood floors it is truly my favorite place for sound. The acoustics are simply breathtaking. We will start with a guided meditation , set out intentions and then move into the sounds. I will be using a Paste Planetary Pluto Gong, 432 hz crystal bowls, Tibetan bowls, chimes, and more.
We can fit a maximum of only 5 people. Space is limited so please let me know if you are planning on bringing a guest with you. This way we get a proper head count so everyone is comfortable.
What is sound meditation and its benefits?
Sound helps to facilitate shifts in our brainwave state by using entrainment. This allows the body to go into a deep meditative state very easily without much effort from you. Entrainment synchronizes our fluctuating brainwaves (thoughts) by providing a stable frequency, which the brainwave can attune to. Another words, it helps us relax without having to think about relaxing, so the mind, body and spirit can find its true self again and be at peace.
Please bring a yoga mat, blanket, pillow, water bottle and eye pillow, sleep mask or scarf to cover your eyes for comfort.
You may also bring crystals to charge and assist you on your sound journey. I also have healing crystals for you to purchase or adopt at each sound bath.
Please arrive 5 mins early to set up. The door will be locked 8 mins after the hour to respect the time of the participants. Parking in any stall that is open or you can park in the driveway of the condo.
Please note these sound baths are for 18 and older. For children’s sound sessions please see my website to book a private session for them. Also all my sound meditation events are sober events. No refunds on events and please no switching the date once booked unless you are very sick.
🕯 All religious and spiritual beliefs are welcomed in my life and to my sound meditation events. I respect all religions and forms of spirituality. And even those who are not sure or who are non believers are welcome. I consider myself spiritual and of this world we live in. Let’s all help one another find peace and heal together. 🕯🌸